Monday, April 13, 2015

EarthWorth Jewels and Happy Spring 2015 !

Dear Customers and Friends !
The years run by faster and faster it seems and I see myself planing the new crafts year again.  If you would like to connect with me please do so with my e-mail address earth_worth@yahoo. com or
beadegen1@gmail.com since I do work in fewer and fewer shows.

Angels Wings

 Abundant Garden

However , some of my favorites I will still visit and I hope very much that it will be possible to connect with some of you out and about in this whirlwind of life.

June 19 - 21 Edmonds Arts Fair
September 12 and 13   Port Townsend Wooden Boat Arts Fair
October  3 and 4         Issaquah Salmon Festival

As the year proceeds  into the summer I will have some more shows to add to this list. Please check back in again.

The Bellingham Farmers Market is my home town outlet .
My dates for showing at the Market are
Apri 18.
Mai 2.,9., 23. and 30.
June 6. and 27.
July 4 and 25.
August 15. and 22 .
September 5. and 26.
October 17
November 28
December 5. 12. 19.

The last few years  my father  came to visit me from Germany and stayed a good month with my family and myself. So I always try to have time whenever he is around . One visit he went with me to the Edmonds Arts Fair and really enjoyed the music and the environment. So here is a photo of us at a street dance in Bellingham .  Our time on this planet is so fleeting ….. for me it is  important to spend time with the once that belong to my life.
 my father with my red scarf
With this I greed you all and hope you enjoy this spring and the coming summer season with lots of play and good work. 

Blessings 
Beate Degen 





No comments:

Post a Comment