Monday, April 28, 2014

The 2014 Season is coming strong

 How lucky I am to have a very good photographer in my family. My daughter took these beautiful pictures of my new work. Above you see the earrings " Bright and Beautiful " my inlay work finished with porcupine dangles. Below you see the earrings " Bubbles " a very modern piece and playful in its design.
  And here is a necklace that I call " The Exchange " and finish with different colored beads coming into the piece and going out of it.
Our realities here in  life are very different from each other but in its essence all the same. We experience coming and going, finding and loosing , connecting and disconnecting , creating and destroying  …………. and so on ….
It is like breathing in and breathing out …….  I hope to catch that movement within my work and it is also my hope ,that with this I underline our trust in this trail we all are walking on this most beautiful planet.

Life is indeed good …. even if it hurts sometimes .

Blessings to all
Beate

P.S.  I will be part of the
                  University District Fair in Seattle WA  May 17. and 18. 2014
                  Edmonds Arts Festival  June 13 - June 15. 2014 in Edmonds Wa
Also in     Anacortes WA from August 1 - 3, 2014
                Vashon Island WA  July 19 and 20. 2014
                 Issaquah Wa  October 4. and 5. 2014

Besides that look for me in Bellingham WA  at the Farmers Market on Railroad Ave. on many Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
You can always e-mail me at earth_worth@yahoo.com to get more information and for making sure I am at the Market …. because even though I am showing there often , I do skip the one or the other Saturday to have time for creating or hiking.


No comments:

Post a Comment